Followers

Monday, June 4, 2012

Per Speculum


She smashed the mirror just to look what's behind. What she discovered was the endless world of imagination, wonder, dreams, ideas, and mystery, darkness, power, craziness. Caught in frozen time, hid deep within the mystic place, she found herself - all the roles she plays, all the cracks of her heart, all the whispers of her soul. What she was, what she is, what she will be. When she looked inside, she knew...


“This is my dream. I’ll decide where it goes from here.”

- Lewis Carroll





Sometimes I believe in as many as six impossible things before breakfast


The only way to achieve the impossible, is to believe it's possible


I can't help you if you don't even know who you are, stupid girl

- Have I gone mad?
- I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.


The world has absolutely no sense, who's stopping us from inventing one?


Arrest that girl for unlawful seduction!


I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then



Inspired by Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll
Model: Elvira
Location: Boston, MA
Media: Digital

1 comment: